Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shortstop: Where Grace and Power Collide, by: Mike Maloni

There was always baseball in my life, even if there wasn't! I was a better hockey player, but it just wasn't right in January! One day! I said... And one day came! The result: Shortstop: Where Grace and Power Collide! My story, as I had wished I could become! The novel is about a guy who is an excellent athlete! Yet, he has no confidence in himself as a student! He gets lucky and was offered a scholarship to University of Texas at Austin to play baseball! Baseball is the longest season, and it is character building and also the realization that you could be a better person because of the game! The character Frank Lido, Jr. sees that and comprehends for the first time in his life that maybe his job of playing shortstop was more than intrinsic! Lido, as his teammates call him was driven beyond words not to fail! He gets drafted by the Red Sox and gets to play for home team. This was my second novel (author, Mike Maloni), and it brought me back to the days of Yaz, Nomar, and anybody else who laced them up for the Red Sox! I had an arm made for writing. What can I tell you? If you can watch a baseball game of your favorite team, you will love this book. If you can watch two baseball games of teams you don't usually watch, you will absolutely love this book! It is on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, goodreads.com, http://sbpra.com/MichaelMaloni Batter up. Mike Maloni

No comments:

Post a Comment